Is Broadband a problem for you? ThinkingWISP could help
From Norfolk RCC
This page has a number of links to sources of information for those running or developing commercial or social enterprises.
Business & IP Centre- Information from the British Library on business start-up and intellecrual property
Shell Live Wire
Shell LiveWIRE Provides…
- Information, advice and practical support for 16-30 year olds starting up their own business
- a FREE Essential Business Kit to every caller, tailored to their specific business idea.
- one-to-one advice through a national network of local business advisers and young business mentors
- an interactive web service and idea exchange
The Essential Business Kit contains…
- 2 booklets: ‘Market Research for the First Time’ and ‘Writing Your First Business Plan’
- A detailed Business Opportunity Profile on your business idea
- Contact details for a LiveWIRE coordinator in your local area
On 17 July 2007, Stephen Timms, Minister of State for Competitiveness, announced the renaming of the “Small Business Service” as the “Enterprise Directorate”. Provides information on small business requirments and government support policies.
National portal for the governments business support service. Contains lots of useful information on tax and legislative requirments.